This kit includes everything you need to create three fluid art birds (20cm x 20cm) using the chain pull technique including a video tutorial and a step-by-step guide.
Chain pulling is a great activity for children as it is easy to do and creates an amazing result. It is super addictive and as with everything practice makes perfect! The best part is it allows the kids to create beautiful artworks that they will be proud of.
Whats in the kit?
Choose your colours from ONE the following colour packs:
- 4 x 60ml (2oz) easy-pour bottles (Aurora)
- 4 x 60ml (2oz) easy-pour bottles (Symphony)
- 4 x 60ml (2oz) easy-pour bottles (Ethereal)
- 4 x 60ml (2oz) easy-pour bottles (Flamingo).
- 3 x 20cm x 20cm stretched canvas
- 1 x 14ml Floetrol ( improves the fluidity of the paint)
- 4 pipettes
- 4 plastic cups
- Chain for pulling
Whats you'll need
- Cup of water
- Tooth picks
- Paper Towel
- Rubber gloves (optional)
- An old sheet, tablecloth,cardboard box or plastic tub to catch the drips.
Get experimenting, create some beautiful homemade artworks and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
After receiving your kit you will get access to a tutorial on how to use the products.
Want to embellish your finished art with gold? Try the Monte Marte Foil Paint for your finishing touches.