A dutch pour is an acrylic pouring technique that uses air to blow the paint around on the canvas, creating impactful effects. You can use a hair dryer, straw or anything that blows air to make a dutch pour. Dutch pours are known for the ribbon like edges and cool effects like cell lacing which are created with the addition of silicone oil.
In this kit you will get everything you need to create two pieces of art ( 40cm x 50cm). You will also be provided with a video tutorial and a step-by-step guide on how to mix and use the products. I will teach you my tips and tricks to creating art using this satisfying technique.
Whats in the kit?
- 1 x 60ml (2oz) easy-pour bottle (Gold)
- 1 x 60ml (2oz) easy-pour bottle (Black)
- 1 x 60ml (2oz) easy-pour bottle (Bronze)
- 1 x 60ml (2oz) easy-pour bottle (White)
- 1 x 240ml easy-pour bottle (White)
- 2 x 40cm x 50cm stretched canvas
- Silicone Oil to create cells
- Floetrol to improve pour
- Cups for pouring
- Mixing spatulas
Whats you'll need
- Plastic disposable cups
- Rubber gloves
- An old cardboard box or plastic tub to catch the drips.
After purchasing the kit you will receive the step-by-step guide and video tutorial, your product will be posted and you will receive them within 2-6 business days.
Want to embellish your finished art with gold? Try the Monte Marte Foil Paint for your finishing touches.